Thursday, October 13, 2011




Goodness me.  I had no idea it has been so terribly long since I had even visited my blog let alone read the blogs I follow.  Can I just say boyfriends take up so much time and are high maintenance.  Jeepers.  I have been so busy over the last two months.  Did I mention I got a new job?  Yep.  I am working at the sheriff's office in my county as the records clerk.  I've only been there about 2 months, but I absolutely love the work and love the people that I work with.  It's my first full time job so the first few weeks I was super tired everyday lol, but its totally worth it.  I have so many picture file to share with you all so hopefully I can stay more on track with my blog and update it regulary instead of this every other month stuff I've been pulling lately.  Here' an outfit I made a while ago out of vintage reproduction fabric.

Well dear blog readers.  That's it for now.  I'm off to Indianapolis this weekend to visit some dear friends and to show my boyfriend the university I went to and to see Beauty and the Beast on stage.  Call me super excited!

5 comments:

Myrtha Meadows said...

Oh, THAT'S why I have so much time blogging, and reading other's blogs - I don't have a boyfriend! ;) Lovely dress by the way!

Anonymous said...

Love the color and the dress style in general is so nice.

Anonymous said...

Love, love the dress!
Miss your posts, hope all is well
Irene

Lottie Lee said...

Your outfit looks ADORABLE! You did an incredible job with it- that fabric is just right too :)

Stay Glamorous!
xxxLottie Lee
http://vintagewarbride.com

Anonymous said...

Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this blog. It'ѕ simрle,
yеt effective. A lot of timеs it's very hard to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and visual appearance. I must say that you've done
a amazing job wіth this. Also, the blog loadѕ very faѕt for mе on Firefox.
Supеrb Βlοg!
My weblog :: photos of craig franze