Tuesday, June 21, 2011

At the Zoo


Last weekend my boyfriend and I went to The Columbus Zoo and Aquarium and Zoombezi Bay (their waterpark).  The Columbus Zoo is the best Zoo in the country, or at least that's what the commercials say :D  It is a really neat zoo to go to, so if you are ever in Ohio, definitely make a stop there!  The way they have each of the different continent areas set up is soooo neat and different.  Plus, they have polar bears back!  Woo Hoo.  Who doesn't love themselves a couple of polar bears?  Of course, nothing beats out the cuteness of Penguins and Manatees...my 2 favorite animals.  Someday I'll have to show yall my collection of penguins.  After Zoombezi Bay we made some grilled fish for dinner and then went out to German Village in Columbus and watched a free performance of The Scarlett Pimpernel put on in the park.  It was a very fun way to end the evening of a very busy day!

And last but not least, a quick pic of the play we saw.  I am still trying to figure out my stupid camera for night time picture, so please forgive the bluryness 

Love,

4 comments:

Stephanie Lynn said...

Looks like fun! I've never been to the Columbus Zoo, but zoos are very fun! :)

A Thrifty Mrs said...

What a day out, it looks fun. I love your outfit, you look so cute. That dress is utterly fab.

Dial V for Vintage said...

It's been so long since I visited a zoo... I used to do this with my grandparents when I was young. I love the dress you're wearing, you look great! :)

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

WHat fun zoos are! Looks like you really enjoyed it (and you looked beautiful too)