Monday, January 10, 2011

Hey Everyone!  I hope everyone had a lovely Monday :D  I had CPR renewal training today, so I can officially and legally CPR you if the need arises haha.  I just have a few pictures to put up today, some from yesterday what I wore to Church, and our family pictures for the church directory.  We got them awhile ago, but I completely forgot to post them until now.  Also, my store is have a 10% off sale for all of January.
My mom made me this jacket (even though I like to think of it as a dress) a few years ago.  I think it's adorable (even if it isn't vintage).  What do you think of the hair?  I tried something different with rolled bangs.  I'm not sure how I feel about them.  I fear that they might make my face look a bit....hmm...full?? maybe.  Or it might be the angle of the pictures.
And here are our pictures for the church directory.  I actually think the whole family one came out pretty cute.


On a side note, has anyone seen True Grit yet?  I saw it and thought it was excellent.... even better than the original.  The little girl who plays Maddie was truly a find.

3 comments:

Stephanie Lynn said...

Love the coat! It's just darling. Bangs take a bit to get used to, so give them another couple of tries before you make your final judgment.

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

I want to see True Grit but it is going to be insanely violent (I read the MPAA rating on imdb with full descriptions of what content is in it). My brother and Dad love the original a lot with John Wayne.

Your family portraits are so adorable and I love the coat.

Lexy Mademyday said...

My comment will sound silly but I'm just amazed by...your teeth!! I really love your smile!;)