Sunday, January 23, 2011

Winter Weather

Winter Weather. I hate winter weather.  That's all I really have to say.  The only good thing I can say about winter weather is that it gives me an excuse to sew more.  I think sewing is like my therapy.
I made this coat last year from a Vogue pattern
Yes I know I just wore this outfit, but I finally finished refurbishing my hat.  I had some vintage veiling that I attached to it.  And honestly, how does someone afford to have enough clothes to wear something new every day.
And, I wore the necklace my grandparents gave me for Christmas to Church.

5 comments:

Hep~Kitten said...

the items look great!!

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

awww you are so pretty and I love your style always.

Leanne Elizabeth Manning. said...

Great pictures, you look beautiful =)


Leanne

Lauren Hairston said...

That coat is amazing! Oooh and I love plaid.

Jennifer said...

Love the look...it's great on you. You made me realize I need to get some fabulous hats! Thanks! XD